GW Related Hobby Products
I know a lot of you play Games Workshop games. On this page we have a list of manufacturers who make products that are the same scale or otherwise work well with Games Workshop miniature games. Let's go thru this as logically as possible.
Cleaning and Preparation
- A clean and protected surface to work on is Job one. Slip Grip makes the best work mats we have ever seen - nearly indestructible, and even super glue wont stick to it!
- For cleaning, prep work, sculpting or conversions you need high quality tools. Take a look at our collection of top quality Hobby Tools.
- Zap a Gap -- the best in glue!
- Kneadatite putty ("Green Stuff"), the perfect stuff for gap filling and sculpting.
- Armory makes spray primers -- cheap and good!
- Our choice for top quality paints - Vallejo Game Color!
- Want some inks that actually work? Check out Kels!
- Need to store all those paints and inks? The Paintier 80 is perfect!
- A good brush makes all the difference, and Reaper imports some excellent brushes here.
- A little painting instruction and practice never hurt!
- For basing you may choose to go magnetic -- a great way to store and protect your army.
- Or for the decorative touch, Epicast Decorative Resin Bases are a beautiful sub for plastic GW bases.
- Flock, Sand and Gravel - finished bases really set off your painted miniatures.
- Ziterdes makes great flock too!
- Your carefully painted minis need to be protected during storage and transportation. The Sabol Army Transport is the best way to store and protect your valuable collection!
- Headed for this week's battle? Use the universally recognized leader in Army Selection software -- Army Builder!
Tabletop and Terrain
- Ready to set up your table? The fighting surface starts with a Monday Knight Productions game mat.
- Need some buildings and terrain? TheWarStore has the very best from JR Miniatures, Technolog/IMEX, Miniature Scenery Australia, Ziterdes, and Pegasus Hobbies.
Ready to start the War?
- Some dice will come in handy! We have dice in an incredible array of colors in both 12mm 6 sided and 16mm 6 sided, plus bulk 6 sided dice for those really big games!
- Gale Force 9 makes fantastic markers and templates perfect for Games Workshop games, plus some very handy movement trays to get your larger units across to board even faster!
Are you a Big Fan of the Games Workshop Game Universe? Check out these GW Universe Licensed Products!