Reaper Miniatures is a leading hobby and adventure industry company. Their primary focus is the design and manufacture of pewter miniature figurines, paint and accessories for hobbyists around the world.
Reaper Miniatures was organized by four talented individuals who wanted to create, and be part of, a company that was both exciting and challenging. Founded in Ft Worth, Texas on July 4th 1992, Reaper Miniatures quickly established itself as a leader in pewter miniature design and production. From its inception, Reaper Miniatures has worked closely with artist, sculptors and writers to create a community of endless adventure for consumers around the world.
As a company started in the true traditions of entrepreneurship, Reaper's future is certainly served well by its past. The company continues to derive significant benefit from its unparalleled reputation with consumers and the adventure game industry for high quality innovative products.
- 1994 they launched the Scrye Counter series of collectible card game accessories and to date have sold over 750,000 of these counters worldwide.
- 1996 they launched their Dark Heaven Legends 25mm fantasy miniature line that is today the top selling fantasy RPG miniature line in the world with over 10,000,000 blister packs sold.
- 2002 they launched their Warlord 25mm fantasy miniature line that is today the fastest growing fantasy miniature line in the market today.
- 2004 they launched their Master Series Paint line that is today one of the top selling fantasy paint lines in the world with over 400,000 bottles sold.
- 2005 they released their 1000th blister pack for the Dark Heaven Legends 25mm fantasy miniature line. Number stock number 3000 "Kyra and Lavarath" was unique combination of work performed by Werner Klocke in Germany and Sandra Garrity in the USA.
Reaper works as hard today as they did when they began to maintain high quality, innovative products for their fans around the world. Enjoy Reaper products from TheWarStore.com!