Old 10-28-2009, 10:12 PM

Default He who hesitates...
...doesn't get a copy of Space Hulk.

I don't think I will ever understand GW policy. I would imagine that they dumped quit a bit of cash into creating the parts to this game, and yet, it was a limited release. This is all new stuff, not just a bunch of crap they had laying around waiting to be recycled in some way. New minis means new sculpts and new molds. Both an expensive process. Why do all that, and limit the number you are going to sell? It really doesn't make sense to me. I've heard similar rhetoric from fellow gamers in my area that also where unable to secure a copy, and it would seem that GW's policy of doing things that seem stupid to all of us is still in effect.

I guess what I am trying to say is I hope they do a reprint. If not then I can live without. I still have my 2nd ed Space Hulk that I can probably use to the same avail if I find the new rules somewhere. Still though, I was looking forward to painting some of those sweet looking minis.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM

Default Re: He who hesitates...
It does seem odd to me that they would do "SH" and then just forget about it. I would imagine that sometime next year they will pass it off to FFG, like the RougeTrader books and all of the other countless older GW games that FFG is now making. I feel that is what they will do with SH..
Old 11-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Crosis101
The thing that got me were all the people that bought SH to split it up and sell it piecemeal on Ebay...the first time I say it I wanted to puke
AKA: ViperWingLeader
Old 11-04-2009, 02:10 PM

Its the nature of the beast
Old 11-05-2009, 04:44 PM

I have copy of the new space hulk I'm wanting to get rid of. You can PM for details.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM

my local store has 4 copies on the shelf still.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:04 PM

Are you serious? Tell him to put them up on e-bay and make some extra cash on them. I know it sounds sad but if he can get the extra bucks for them he should.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:44 AM

Actually I do all of his ebaying and I am indeed planning on putting up a couple of copies but it looks that so far they dont sell for a good amount consistently. And the minimum one could be sold for would be about 150 given the high cost to ship and the even higher cost of ebay and paypal fees. Gotta at least collect the retail on them. When they are going for 200 minimum then it will probably be worth listing.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kainthedragoonx Send a message via MSN to Kainthedragoonx Send a message via Yahoo to Kainthedragoonx
Our local store just sold our last copy. Was happy I was able to get my hands on the Space Hulk. Good times!