GF9 Flock Grass Basing Grit
Plasticard, or Sheet Styrene, is an amazingly versatile material for modeling and converting. The sheets cut easily with a hobby knife and work with both CA glue (GF9 Hobby Glue) and polystyrene glue. The Gale Force Nine Variety Pack contains nine 5"" X 9"" sheets in the most useful thicknesses for your hobby needs. This package contains:
- THREE - .010"" Thickness Sheets: Perfect for seals, parchment, and fine detailing.
- THREE - .015"" Thickness Sheets: Great for banners, flags, and miniatures details
- TWO - .030"" Thickness Sheets: Ideal for detailing vehicle models and terrain.
- ONE - .060"" Thickness Sheet: Awesome for armor plates, decking, and walls.
The Plastic Accessory Pack is chock full of possibilities. It contains a wide assortment of tubes, beams and rods; 16 pieces total. Everything in the pack is made from styrene and can be glued with either super or plastic glue.
Some little known facts about the Accessory Pack:
- In addition to making great pipes and basing details, all 7 plastic tubes telescope with each other; perfect for making hydraulic joints, gun barrels, antennas, etc.
- The scale ""i"" beams make awesome urban rubble, giant Sci-Fi melee weapons, and construction details.
- The ""L"" corner is great for beefing up the armor on tanks, walkers and other mechanical war machines.
- The Accessory Pack also contains 6 different thin plastic rods that are perfect for wiring, whip antennas, conduits, and other small details.